Forum
Spiele Forum: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Thread: The Tampa Bay Buccaneers finally ended a three game slide in an overtime win over.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers finally ended a three game slide in an overtime win over. Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 19.02.2019 um 07:45 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
zhangzk
User
†Now Cheap Chris Godwin Jersey , they travel to Cincinnati to play a Bengals team that has lost two straight games.Jameis Winston and the Bucs offense will look to get back on track after four more turnovers against the Browns. Cincinnati enters the game with the No. 31 defense in the NFL. A.J. Green, Tyler Boyd, and Joe Mixon will be the main players to watch on the Bengals offense. Itíll be imperative for a defense that has struggled all year to attempt to limit Cincinnati's possessions. 1. Passing offenseCincinnati is one of the worst team in the NFL in terms of passing yards per game. The Bengals are currently ranked No. 29 in the league, allowing 300.7 yards through the air per game.Winston has thrown for 395 yards and 365 yards in his first two starts after his return from suspension. Tampa Bay should once again focus on the pass and creating big plays against a bad defense.Mike Evans, OJ Howard, and DeSean Jackson should be able to make plays against a defense that has struggled and comes into this game banged up. The Bengals surrendered 358 yards through the air a week ago in a 45-10 loss to Kansas City. 2. Offensive lineWinston has been sacked eight times in roughly two and a half games since his return. While some of that is due to the quarterbackís tendency to hold onto the ball and make plays, itís hard to argue that the offensive line has deteriorated since allowing just two sacks over the first two weeks. Right guard Caleb Benenoch has struggled in recent games and Evan Smith has seen more snaps during the second half. Itíll be interesting to see if this rotation continues and if Smith overtakes Benenoch in snap count.3. Limiting Cincinnatiís play-makersThe Bengals arenít particularly good on offense, averaging just 336 total yards which is good for No. 25 in the NFL. However, they do have some good play makers who can break open a game if given the chance. Itíll be vital for Tampa Bayís defense to hold them to as little production as possible. AJ Green and Tyler Boyd have scored nine of the 15 touchdowns by the Bengals wide receiver unit. Green has amassed 611 yards on 40 catches while Boyd has 40 catches of his own for 482 yards. Theyíll be the main guys to watch through the air.On the ground, Joe Mixon will be a handful for a short-handed Buccaneers defense. Missing Gerald McCoy, Kwon Alexander, and Vinny Curry, reserves such as Carl Nassib a week ago will need to step up and perform. 4. Getting off the fieldSounds simple right? By getting off the field Bryan Anger Jersey , I mean holding Cincinnati to short drives rather than letting them chew up the clock and tire out the defense. This unit is only in its second game under a new defensive coordinator and two of its best players are injured.The Bengals offense has plenty of areas it can try to take advantage of. Tampa Bay will need to have the kind of success on defense that it did a week ago. The Buccaneers were able to force Cleveland into six three and outs while also holding the Browns to just 3/14 on third down.Cincinnati had three three and outs in its loss to Kansas City last Sunday. The Bengals have converted 41.6% of their third downs over the season, ranked No. 12 in the NFL. 5. Having a pulse in the running gameWhile Tampa Bay should be able to have success throwing the ball downfield, itíll also be important for the Bucs to keep Cincinnati honest in the run game. Peyton Barber and Ronald Jones havenít been very effective was a one-two punch so far. However, the offensive line also has struggled as mentioned above. Both units will need to get back on track against a Cincinnati defense that allows 128.7 yards per game on the ground (No. 26 in NFL).Lots of reasons to be concerned about this Buccaneers team As I begin this article, we are nearly 48 hours removed from the beatdown at the hands of the mighty Chicago Bears, and to be quite honest, I think Iím even more pissed off now, than I was at this time yesterday. I kid when I say ďmightyĒ, but thatís what it felt like on Sunday watching this Bears team. It felt like the Buccaneers were going up against one of the best teams in NFL history.Every year, we as Buccaneer fans have become accustomed to witnessing at least one game similar to Sundayís and it shouldnít be this way. Seriously, enough is enough. What a difference six days make, huh? Last Monday afternoon, ďFitzmagicĒ and the Buccaneers were 2-0 and the talk of the league. The team had a chance to make a statement on Monday Night Football Womens Bryan Anger Jersey , in front of a national audience, but ultimately classic Buccaneer football (four turnovers) in the first half and 30 points allowed (yet again) was too large to overcome. Fast forward six days and the Buccaneers currently sit at 2-2, after Week 4ís debacle. How does a team with serious playoff aspirations, allow Mitchell Trubisky, who is an average quarterback at best, throw for six touchdowns in the first two and a half quarters? Before Sundayís hall of fame performance, Trubisky, in 15 career gameshad a grand total of nine touchdown passes. Wow. Just to sum that up, in two and a half quarters of play, Trubisky threw 鈪?of the amount of touchdowns he had in his career in 40 minutes of football. Letís not kid ourselves either, if the Bears wanted to, they couldíve dropped 60+ points on the sorry Mike Smith defense. No adjustments, no communication http://www.tampabaybuccaneersteamonline.com/jameis-winston-jersey , no fundamental football. Seriously, Alabamaís defense wouldíve had a better performance than the Bucs did. So, ďwhere do the Buccaneers go from hereĒ, is the question I ask myself after every game, win or lose. Right now, there are so many question marks surrounding this team, that I fear another 5-11 or 6-10 season is on the horizon. First off, Dirk Koetter made it clear Monday that Mike Smith will not be fired, so we should probably get used to allowing average quarterbacks have career games against this Buccaneers defense. Iíd be the first to tell you that I donít think itís entirely Mike Smithís fault, but he certainly isnít helping. The Buccaneers had their best defensive game in week two against the Eagles, because they were aggressive and played to the strengths of their players. Since then, itís back to the same soft zone coverage that obviously every quarterback can pick apart and will continue to do so unless adjustments are made. The secondary has been awful, but injuries Authentic Peyton Barber Jersey , age and rookie players have been a big reason why. The defensive line outside of Jason Pierre Paul, who has four sacks on the season, has been non-existent. Where has Gerald McCoy been all season? Outside of his sack against the Eagles, I havenít seen, or heard much from the $16-million dollar man. He would probably be the first to tell you that he needs to be better, but weíve been hearing that for the better part of three years.Actions speak louder than words, and itís time he starts playing like the highest paid player on defense that he is.The linebackers have been exposed all season, whether itís on underneath crossing routes or in the middle of the field, itís been bad and itís clearly not getting any better. Lavonte David and Kwon Alexander need to improve and do so quickly. Is this franchise positive that they want to give Kwon that extension he is looking for and pay him over $10 million dollars a season? His play this year isnít matching up to that type of salary. Bad routes to the ball carrier, poor in coverage,teams are constantly attacking him in the passing game and itís becoming a problem. For the most part, the offensive side of the ball gives me hope. I still think the Buccaneers can be one of the best offenses in the league, but there are still some things that need to be improved. The right side of the offensive line was a question mark coming into the season and it remains that way through four games. Demar Dotson is a shell of his former self Authentic Chandler Catanzaro Jersey , and Caleb Benenoch is getting beat weekly. As a whole, the offensive line has underperformed the last two weeks after an impressive first two weeks. With Jameis Winston now being the full time starter, the offensive line must protect better so he can work the ball down the field.The running game is also something that needs to be figured out during the bye week. Whether itís Peyton Barber or Ronald Jones, someone has to give the ground game a spark. Tampa Bay ranks 30th in the league in that department and that cannot continue. The offense needs balance, otherwise teams will do exactly what the Bears did early in the game this past Sunday, rush three guys and drop eight in coverage.If you told me Tampa Bay would be 2-2 heading into the bye week at the beginning of the season, Iíd have signed up for it any day, but the way the last two weeks have gone, it has reminded me so much of Buccaneer football from the last decade, that I canít help but think the season is doomed. If the defense doesnít turn it around, this team may have trouble beating last yearís 5-11 record.

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
16:8 vs. Rofa2 12:12 vs. Rofa 14:10 vs. Incredibles 10:14 vs. Tryforce 12:12 vs. Made in Germany 7:17 vs. FreundesKreis
New Balance hk grasp... Adidas Messi despite... ifootyboots.com adid... zapatilla nike magis... Cheap Russia Soccer ... Cheap Nigeria Soccer...